Saturday, April 30, 2011

may days (and the last few of april)

The month of April flew by in a world-wind. Grandma came to visit for Easter weekend and we made some hot cross buns. I assembled the ingredients for the dough in my bread machine. The recipe is from The Bread Lover's Bread Machine Cookbook by Beth Hensperger. I patted out the dough into six buns, let them rise and baked them in oven. No need to wait until April, these are good anytime!


My oldest got a new pair of mittens for next year. I used Mosaic Moon hand dyed yarn in the Woodland Tale colorway.




I've been knitting some random hats and berets. The beret below is the spring beret knit in cotton yarn.




 This beret is the product of a pattern I heavily modified. Grandma hijacked this beret, she loved it so much.
Check out my Ravelry page for more of my projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment